Re: MPL2.0 Linking with OpenSSL

I probably should have said this before, but by MPL2.0, I am referring
to the Mozilla Public License 2.0.

Due to the fact that it is only copyleft on a file level, I assumed that
there would be no need for an OpenSSL linking exception.

The software will not use the optional "Incompatible With Secondary
Licenses" option.