Re: Unteralterbach visual novel

Hi,

Le 10/03/2014 21:12, Christoph Biedl a écrit :
> Paul Tagliamonte wrote...
>
>> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 08:31:24PM +0100, Christoph Biedl wrote:
>>> Thibaut Paumard wrote...

>>> There was a discussion about "hotbabe" some years ago ...
>>
>> Be careful here; in most Jurisdictions child porn is treated very
>> differently then normal porn (and rightly so).

Agreed too.

> Agreed. It was Thibaut who skipped the "child" word above and I
> understood this was by intention. Perhaps he hat something different
> in mind.

Yes, it was intentional. The FTP masters are of course the ones to
decide, but for the reasons I expressed later in my mail, I think even
legal (in most countries) pornography would put the distribution in a
difficult position.

I acknowledge I have no idea in how many countries this particular
package would be problematic once expunged from the child abuse graphic
content.

Kind regards, Thibaut.