Re: Unteralterbach visual novel

Thibaut Paumard wrote...

> IANAL, but this discussion has got me wondering were we should draw the
> line. Summary: in my opinion, if you intend on uploading a package which
> as fair chances of being classified as pornography *somewhere*, please
> don't. Argumentation follows (Nils, obviously I'm not meaning you by "you"):

There was a discussion about "hotbabe" some years ago ...

Globally thinking, since there's a wide span of what "pornography"
contitutes, I was careful with your approach. Some corners in the
world might consider that term applies to bible-kjv-text. It has some
parts they carefully avoided in sunday school.

    Christoph