Re: Unteralterbach visual novel

Iwan Gabovitch <qubodup@gmail.com> writes:

> Good news everyone! You can stop getting trolled [1] by both the work and
> the suggestion* to include it, simply because cartoon pornography depicting
> minors is illegal in Canada, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, the United
> Kingdom, and the Philippines. [2]
>
> *refer to [1] to see why the suggestion itself is trolling too.
>
> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
> [2]
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_cartoon_pornography_depicting_minors

As the game works fairly well without scenes illegal in these countries,
one could make a data package that is legal everywhere. One could then
make a package containing the missing scenes from the upstream archive
location using game-data-packager (or sth. like that). Would that work?

As this would not change the story, the issues Bas has named remain:
Unteralterbach is a game that people may find seriously disturbing.

I take your suggestion that I am trolling as a strong disagreement.

--
Nils Dagsson Moskopp // erlehmann
<http://dieweltistgarnichtso.net>