Re: xchroot: packaging as non-free

Am 08.11.2013 18:04, schrieb Paul Tagliamonte:
Email ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org with your license, and the ftpteam
will disucss if we can distribute it safely. If so, you can upload it to
non-free. Ask your sponsor for more information on that.

Please note that non-free is *not* Debian (the distribution), but is
mearely software hosted on Debian boxes, and given small amounts of
infra (such as the BTS). We will *not* autobuild the package on the
buildd network, and you won't see project members coming to help fix RC
bugs (it's more likely it'll be removed if bugs are not tended to
quickly).

Cheers,
   Paul

If you know about any issue, please report it to me (estellnb@elstel.org)
before it should get uploaded to non-free or any other branch.