Request review of cdrtools-3.0 for inclusion in Debian
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Request review of cdrtools-3.0 for inclusion in Debian
- From: Eric Shattow <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 15:20:22 -0800
- Message-id: <CANV2PTMw1qLoWYGuKV9y7WfUZdN9kGHGmXefO=YN85Dui81PZw@mail.gmail.com>
I seek clarification on how closely cdrtools-3.0 meets the Debian Free
Would an official debian legal representative please consider the
cdrtools-3.0 release for review?
1. Does cdrtools-3.0 release pass the DFSG? Why or why not, and
please could this be supported by legal or official decision by the
2. If changes to cdrtools need to be made to pass the DFSG, what are
the specific minimum changes needed?
No urgency needed. It would be of greatest help to focus on an
official and updated decision to reflect this latest stable release