trademark in documents

Hello

I am the mantainer of the Free Software Concept Map in es.gnu.org.
You can see it here: http://es.gnu.org/~reneme/fsmap

There you can see diferent directories for diferent translations with a lot of
different complementary didactical matherial.  There are older translations in
other directory.

This a quick explanation:

For each translation there will be in the future one main map like this one:
http://es.gnu.org/~reneme/fsmap/en/other_versions/V6-alpha/fsmap-en.svg
(if you make click you will see it has moviment to make one presentation)

One maps guide like this one:
http://es.gnu.org/~reneme/fsmap/en/fsmap-en.svg

A lot of different maps linked in that guide for different ages to work in
classrom.

And other related matherial linked. Everything is to explain the world of free
software.

I have been asked to be member of the GNU proyect to mantain this maps and i
accepted some years ago with great satisfaction.

That didactical matherial have had some success and it has been translated to
33 langues. This week the new one to Hindi and i have been invited to explain
all the proyect to 6 different universities in 4 different countries. Taiwan for
example.

I love the Debian proyect and i have been in 3 or 4 Debconf and some debconf-
es. And i asked if this matherial can be part of Debian as a package i made
myself.

One of the points that made that idea wrong was to have the icon of Firefox.

So this is my question.  I know that one article in one newspaper can have one
image of one enterprise or one trademarked logo or anything. Its part of the
periodism. And in Spain one teacher can do the same.  We can show things to
pupils to explain that things or to make then to think about that and learn.

Is it possible to use one icon of firefox in one package of debian if its not
one program but just didactical matherial?

In fact the question is can i use one icon that has a free licence and its
like the firefox icon/logo. I preffer free contents if possible.

I think no one will tellme in Mozilla not to use it but i dont want to make
problems to the Debian Proyect. Maybe its a good idea if I ask directly to
Mozilla about. To know if they will not like this maps as they are in Debian
or any related issue.

Its important to add that icon to the map because its a program very know for
the pupils and we teachers need to explain things in a significative way. (in
short: to talk about the world they know)  But if you think that i must remove
it them ill remove the "Firefox" icon.

If im wrong ill remove it, no problem. But please, take a look on it because i
think its a good idea to add it.

Thankyou for your time reading so long email and for the answers. :)

Regards
--
René Mérou