Review licensing for libgeo-coordinates-osgb-perl

Dear debian-legal,

The above package (currently at [1] but not uploaded) has had some
problems identified with the licensing of some of the components. As
you can see from the bug report[0] I've tried to work them out with the
copyright[2] holder of the components and they (the Ordnance Survey,
the national mapping agency in GB) have been very helpful, however I'm
not sure whether I'm going to get the perfect answer from them.

I'd be grateful if someone could review the exchange in the bug report
and suggest the best course of action. I'm not that keen to prolong the
exchange with upstream, so if it's not considered okay in main with what
we have I am tempted to put it in non-free and just live with it.

Thanks,
Dominic.

[0] <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=664558>
[1] <http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-perl/packages/libgeo-coordinates-osgb-perl.git;a=summary>
[2] I used the term loosely as it's not obvious to me that the data in
question is copyrightable