Re: QExtSerialPort license

On Mié 04 Jul 2012 00:06:23 Paul Wise escribió:
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> > So, the question would be: is it now safe to upload this to Debian?
>
> There is not any explicit mail that I could see from the copyright
> holders Michal Policht or Debao Zhang. The latter seems to have agreed
> by releasing a version with MIT license headers though.

Hi Paul! Yes, Debao was the one who pushed forward the license change.
I'll try to contact Michal on this then.

Thaks for your time!

--
http://mx.grulic.org.ar/lurker/message/20081108.174208.4f42e55c.es.html
Así se corrobora el software legal en Argentina

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/