QExtSerialPort license

Hi! Since quite some time ago I am trying to package qextserialport[0] for
Debian. The only thing that stopped me whas the license: there was no license
file/header or whatsoever in the source code.

A few months ago, Debao Zhang took the time to relicense the source code
(which includes contributions from many people, not just him). He made a nice
wrap-up in the now existing license file, whith detailed information available
at [1] (please take a look at it to have a better understanding of the
situation). Almost four months later, nobody complained.

So, the question would be: is it now safe to upload this to Debian?

[0] <https://code.google.com/p/qextserialport/>
[1] <https://code.google.com/p/qextserialport/source/browse/LICENSE>

Kinds regards, and thanks in advance, Lisandro.

--
Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
 -- Groucho Marx

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/