Re: `free' in GNU and DSFG?

Hiroki Horiuchi <x19290@gmail.com> writes:

> I would like to tell you the background of my last post.
[…]
> Then, I posted <20120531104258.GA31701@a.19290.net>.

For reference, that message was posted to ‘debian-user’
<URL:http://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/20120531104258.GA31701@a.19290.net>.

I quote it here:

--
 \      “The process by which banks create money is so simple that the |
  `\     mind is repelled.” —John Kenneth Galbraith, _Money: Whence It |