Re: filebench: bison generated parser + CDDL

> As far as I understand CDDL-1 and GPL are not compatible, but when I read this
> special exception correctly, in the case that no new parser generator is done
> any terms, any license can be used for the resulting work.

Just a quick note: If you are right about the incompatibility of CDDL-1 and
GPLv3 (others on this list will know if you are), then the combined work is
non-free: Its license terms discriminate against a field of endeavour, namely
developing a parser generator.

I am not a lawyer. Hope this helps,

  Mark Weyer