Re: No source code for wesnoth-musicg

* Guilherme de Siqueira Pastore <gpastore@debian.org> [120423 02:29]:
> I obviously do not disagree that, if the authors
> "explicity refused to release source", their work is blatantly non-free.

One should still be cautious what the "source" in "release source"
meant. For most of my C programs I explicitly refuse to release any
scribbling papers I may have developed some concepts on, will not allow
my brain-content to be copied (even if it was possible) to get the idea
behind the code back nor do I usually publish my editor config with the
keybinding although they are definitely part of my prefered way to edit
any C code. And still I claim I release all the "source" (even in GPL
sense). In some cases the question what the "source" is can be a
hard one. That there is something people refuse to release and some
other people claim to be the source is only a problem once the question
what source is is answered in a way that that is the source (or would be
the source if it existed in case you allow conditional definitions).

        Bernhard R. Link