Re: Using freetranslation.mobi to translate .po files

Felyza Wishbringer <felyza@gmail.com> writes:

> Regarding Fair Use and international law, I'm in the dark, however I
> am fairly certain that most Fair Use laws in sane localities would
> take into account the sum of work, rather than chunk size.

Is that by definition – i.e. that, if a jurisdiction does not behave
that way, you disqualify them from being a “sane jurisdiction”?

Or do you have a set of sane jurisdictions that isn't dependent on that
behaviour, and have evidentiary support for your being fairly certain
they behave in the manner you describe?

--
 \        “[R]ightful liberty is unobstructed action, according to our |
  `\        will, within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of |