Re: Using freetranslation.mobi to translate .po files

Le Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 09:23:39PM -0400, Clark C. Evans a écrit :

> I suggest that the developer may want to *contact* Google tell
> them what you wish.

Hi all,

I just sent the following message in the following form.

http://support.google.com/translate/toolkit/bin/request.py?hl=en&contact_type=contact_us

Email address: plessy@debian.org
Subject: Sharing and Publishing
Brief summary: Terms of use when translating through an intermediate.
Message:
 Dear Google,
 .
 freetranslation.mobi offers translation services that are "Powered by Google", and I wonder if using freetranslation.mobi implies agreeing to Google's terms of service.
 .
 The question arises from a discussion where it is wondered if it is possible to submit copylefted material to Google Translate.  You can see the (longish) thread the URL below.
 .
 .
 By the way, can you confirm if the following terms of service are relevant to Google Translate ?
 .
 http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/#toc-content
 .
 Have a nice week-end,