Re: [Pkg-javascript-devel] MIT +no-false-attribs

On 03/09/2012 05:44 PM, Ben Finney wrote:
> Jérémy Lal <kapouer@melix.org> writes:
>
>> On 06/03/2012 19:20, Isaac Schlueter wrote:
>>> In other words, if the terms of this license keep npm out of Debian
>>> Stable, or any particular distro, then that means it's working. The
>>> fact that npm is not in the distro is worse for the distro than it
>>> is for npm.
>
> That's certainly not going to help in any discussions to work with
> Debian. Maybe we would be best respecting the copyright holder's clearly
> stated wishes to keep this work out of Debian.

As far as I'm concerned, and reading the answer from the copyright
holder, he just wishes not to be bug by any change from the distro-side.
And I can't blame him for that. Anyway, we have our own BTS and maintain
separately debian patches, that's the reason why we have debian/ in the
first place. Why there's a problem?
--
Jose Luis Rivas - GPG: 0x7C4DF50D / 0xCACAB118
The Debian Project Developer -- http://ghostbar.ath.cx