Re: custom license (package: bwctl)

> I am not so sure.  It is not required to give them back the changes.

Although you are not required to provide them your enhancements,
you are required to provide Internet2 licensing rights that are
not granted to others should you wish to make the source code for
your derivative work generally available.

To me, and I'm not a lawyer, this license seems to discriminate
against those who are not members of Internet2.  For example, I'm
not granted those extra permissions on derivative works.

This is truly a clever license... perhaps it is an anti-free license?
or the perpetually-permissive-for-consoritum-members license?

Best,

Clark