Re: MIT +no-false-attribs

Jérémy Lal <jerry@edagames.com> writes:

> On 24/01/2012 01:51, Paul Wise wrote:
> > License proliferation is bad, please help get rid of it by asking
> > upstream to switch to a standard license.
>
> I will, and concur. But knowing upstream i can tell he'll need
> stronger arguments.

If “license proliferation hurts us all” isn't strong enough, then it
will depend on exactly why that argument doesn't convince them. You may
need to engage them in an extended discussion, and convince them on
whatever ground you think appropriate.

Thank you for taking on the task of maintainer.

--
 \       “Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in |
  `\     behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.” —Ambrose |