legal aspects of packaging nagios-sap-ccms

Hello all,

I'm currently doing some private packaging of
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nagios-sap-ccms/files/ and was wondering
if it would be possbile to ship this package in Debian non-free - there
are some binary only libraries in the source package but this does not
seems to stop OpenSuSE from providing rpms. As I'm trying to make this
package as clean and standard compliant as possbile I would be very
interested to hear if there are any legal issues in making it available
to all our users.

Thanks for your help and comments and please keep me cc'ed as I'm not
subscribed to this list

Kind regards
Harald Jenny