Re: Unsure If Array 30 Chinese Input Method is DFSG Free or Not.

The postcard part is removed just today.
Could you help me reconfirm this license?

http://www.array.com.tw/company/array_license.pdf

Though I am not sure if the author wants to adopt a well-known
license, if it is DFSG free, at least packages including array input
method could be kept in main.

--
Yao Wei