Re: Thoughts on GPL's Appropriate Legal Notices? or the CPAL?

"Clark C. Evans" <cce@clarkevans.com> writes:

> I'm asking because having appropriate credit really resonates with
> with those in my organization who are getting behind releasing our
> entire medical informatics system (and modules). So, this could be
> done under GPL /w ALN or under the CPAL.

I'll mention, again, that this forum is not appropriate for general
discussion about licenses in the absence of an actual existing work that
is proposed for (or already in) Debian.

Please find a different forum for discussing licenses in general.

--
 \     “This [Bush] Administration is not sinking. This Administration |
  `\   is soaring. If anything they are rearranging the deck chairs on |