Re: FYI: Creative Commons 4.0 process starts

Stefano Zacchiroli dijo [Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 12:26:09AM +0100]:
> > I hope Debian folks (especially ftpmasters) will be willing to
> > subscribe to the cc-licenses list and help ensure that the CC 4.0
> > licenses will be suitable for Debian.
> (...)
> So, to turn this into something even more useful: is there anyone
> willing to keep an eye on the CC process on behalf of Debian?
>
> The ideal candidate should be a license geek in agreement with the
> current position of the Debian Project on which licenses are DFSG-free
> and which are not.  We would all love if such a person will take care of
> reporting what is going on in the CC process, looking from a Debian
> angle, on a regular basis.

I am interested and willing to follow up on the discussion. I'll
subscribe to the list - Although I'm currently on a soft-vacation and
won't be able to pay too much attention until the beginning of January.