FYI: Creative Commons 4.0 process starts

Hi all,

This mail is to advise you that the process for creating the 4.0
versions of the Creative Commons licenses has started:

I think we need to ensure that the version 4.0 licenses do not regress
in their acceptability for Debian. I hope Debian folks (especially
ftpmasters) will be willing to subscribe to the cc-licenses list and
help ensure that the CC 4.0 licenses will be suitable for Debian.

If you would like to discuss this, please do it on cc-licenses.