Re: Auto-acceptance of license by download a problem for 'main'?

[I've set reply-to to me, because I'm not subscribed to this list]

Karl Goetz <karl@kgoetz.id.au> wrote:

> > http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/s/slicer/slicer_3.6.3~svn16075-2/slicer.copyright
>
> I find the slicer licence really dificult to understand, but i guess
> we're heading down a tangent by discussing it.

No, actually not.

> Could you include the actual licence terms for the package you are
> working on, perhaps with its itp bug number?

There is not ITP yet, because it depends on the outcome of this
discussion. The license terms in question are identical with slicer's --
except for the name of the software.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke