Is the old trademark suggestion still reasonable?

Hello.

I'm shallowly involved with a game project which I hope someday might make it into Debian.

Currently they use a rather non-free trademark/logo license.

I read an interesting suggestion in the archives here[1] which I figured might be worth proposing as an alternative to the main developers.
My adapted version would read something like:[2]

Is this still a suggestion for a trademark license which you would still consider reasonably "OK" and fit for DFSG?

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2007/04/msg00122.html

[2]
The name "Red Eclipse" and the works know as the Red Eclipse logos
(hereafter individually "the Mark") are trademarks, rights to which are
held by the Red Eclipse Team (hereafter "the Mark Holder"), representing
the codebase and data for the Red Eclipse game, and any work closely
based on it.
The Mark Holder hereby licenses you to use the Mark, or a modified
version thereof, in any way and for any purpose, with the exception of
the following:
You are not authorized to use the Mark, or a modified version thereof,
in commerce in any way that is likely to cause confusion, or to cause
mistake, or to deceive

(1) as to the affiliation, connection, or association of you or your
product, service or other commercial activity with the Mark Holder, or

(2) as to the origin, sponsorship, or approval of your product,
service or other commercial activity by the Mark Holder

If the Mark qualifies as an original work of authorship under
copyright law, then the Mark Holder separately grants you a
copyright license, but that is not a trademark license and should
not be construed as one.

Copyright (c) 2010 Red Eclipse Team

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative
Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

--
arand