Re: default CC license version number is always latest?

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 03:32:22 +0000
jonathon <jonathon.blake@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wouldn't, because there are versions and localizations of the
> CC-BY-SA-NC license that are incompatible with other versions of the
> CC-BY-SA-NC license. More to the point, because of that incompatibility,
> my position is that if neither the specific localization, nor specific
> version of the CC-BY-SA-NC license are given, the the work is to be
> treated as if it was _All Rights Reserved_.

  Didn't know about localizations but was aware of the versions (hence my
  attempt to find a way to fallback to something DFSG-compatible ;-)
  Unfortunately this makes things even worse and therefore such theme shall
  not enter main.

  thanks all for your answers,
--
 Ricardo Mones