MS-PL & LGPL

Hi,
My name is Jan, I'm from Berlin (Germany) and currently programming a
desktop tool as a part of my Bachelor thesis.

My lecturer recommended me to write you because of one of my problems
with software licenses: I would like to use two dll-libraries in my
tool. The problem is that one is licensed under LGPL and the other under
MS-PL. I read a lot about both licenses but I'm still not sure whether I
could use both in my tool and under which license my tool has to be
licensed in the end.

I just wanted to know whether you have any idea or suggestion.
Would be great if you could help.

Kind regards from Berlin,
Jan