Inappropriate use of Debian logo.

FYI - A computer shop has taken the Debian logo and used it for his business.
Nowhere does the business mention Debian and when I sent the owner an email informing him of the misuse and linking him to debian.org/logos - he claimed he created the logo from scratch:
(Please excuse his bad English, but it's best I quote word-for-word)

"The comapny Logo was created by photoshop and Logo software, we desgined it from the stretch. if you have somethins to say, give us a call."

Website:
www.legendpc.co.nz

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/gFKfs.jpg