Re: trademark infringement FreeFOAM

OpenCFD (R) has issued new guidelines for their tradmark OpenFOAM:
http://www.openfoam.com/legal/trademark-guidelines.php
My question is if these are legal: not allowing hydrostaticFoam as your
self-written new solver for example. So, actually they are claiming the
"FOAM" word to be used in a name.

Is Pepsi Cola is a trademark infringement of Coca Cola?

Gerber