Ubuntu trademark non-free?

I had been looking at this bug for a few days now
as well the the Ubuntu Trademark Policy [1]. I am
not a legal person, so I would like to bring it to
the attention of people who are, to see if this policy
makes the application non-free in its current state.

The statements that stands out to me are:

"We reserve the right to review all usage within the open
source community, and to object to any usage that appears
to overstep the bounds of discussion and good-faith
non-commercial development."

and

"Restricted use that requires a trademark licence

Permission from us is necessary to use any of the Trademarks
under any circumstances other than those specifically permitted
above. These include:

- - Any commercial use."

- From the DFSG there is this:

"The license of a Debian component may not restrict any party
from selling or giving away the software as a component of an
aggregate software distribution containing programs from several
different sources. The license may not require a royalty or other
fee for such sale."

However, this refers specifically to a "license" and makes not mention
of a trademark.

Again, I am not a legal person but felt this was worth bringing up.

I am CC'ing debian-legal to hear their thoughts.

Regards,
- --
Jordan Metzmeier