Re: RFS: spim

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:
>> * Package name    : spim
>>   Version         : 7.5-1

When I was asked to some university exercises with spim I used spimsal
4.4.2, a fork of an older version of spim that advertises itself to be
available under the terms of the GPL v1. How about packaging it
instead?

I'll quote their README file from

http://inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~spim/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi/spimsal/README?rev=1.1.1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

entirely here: