Re: License question for new package

Thanks Miry for the reply!

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 9:50 PM, Miriam Ruiz <miriam@debian.org> wrote:
> Have a look at this part: "With the exception of content with an
> individual readme file, all
> content is copyright Platinum Arts LLC and permission is required for
> distribution". It is not even valid for non-free without an special permission.

So if I have permission to package for inclusion in Debian, I am able
to package the entire extended set and engine into non-free? It seems
like they aren't putting much effort into making it free (or keeping
up with the "debian free" package you got them to do), so I'm thinking
of just taking what they give and put it as non-free until they start
releasing "free" stuff since we have permission to package it for
Debian. I'm working on "sandboxgamemaker" which would include all the
game mode binaries, the server binaries, and extended package set.

does that make sense?
Thank you for your help.