License question for new package

Hello - I'm packaging something new that has a custom license, and I'd
an official opinion as to which repo it can go it:

Platinum Arts Sandbox is a product of Platinum Arts LLC.

Product Webpage:  http://SandboxGameMaker.com

Platinum Arts LLC Homepage (adults only) - http://PlatinumArts.Net

E-mail:  PlatinumArts@gmail.com

1.  This notice may not be removed or altered from any distribution.

2.  The Cube 2 license located in /src must be read and abided by as
well.  The Cube 2 license only pertains to the original Cube 2 source
and not to any Platinum Arts LLC additions/modifications.

3.  If you use Platinum Arts Sandbox to make a project please be sure
to contact Platinum Arts LLC and provide information about the
project.  Also be sure to clearly credit Platinum Arts Sandbox on your
webpage, software and documentation. Your code must remain open to
Platinum Arts LLC and available for use in Platinum Arts Sandbox to
help further the project.

4.  With the exception of content with an individual readme file, any
content submitted for inclusion in Platinum Arts Sandbox becomes
property of Platinum Arts LLC.  Authors of the content will be
credited and they can use their work in other projects.

5.  With the exception of content with an individual readme file, all
content is copyright Platinum Arts LLC and permission is required for
distribution.  In other words if you want to use Platinum Arts Sandbox
maps or other content in another software projects, please ask first.

6.  This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
warranty.  In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
or any other problems arising from the use of this software.

7. NOTE TO EDUCATORS - If you use this software in an educational
setting please send us an e-mail and tell us where and how it is being
used.  Additonally we'd appreciate feedback on student reaction and
how things work out.  It would be much appreciated if you posted your
experiences here:

http://forum.sandboxgamemaker.com/viewforum.php?f=17

8.  Any questions or concerns about this license should be directed to
PlatinumArts@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest and I hope you enjoy using Platinum Arts Sandbox!

- Platinum Arts LLC

Bringing Imagination To Life

I have written permission to package this for Debian and all Debian
derivatives. The cube2 license they refer to is:

Moviecube is a Machinima tool based on the Sauerbraten game engine,
both of which are
covered under the ZLIB license. You may use the source code so long as you
obey this license, for further information see:

	http://www.opensource.org/licenses/zlib-license.php

Is this a non-free program or could it fit into main?
Thank you.
Regards,
Scott Howard