A recommendation from a friend

HELLO
Compliment of the season I'm miss Carine pass through Ur profile today and was move with passion of love,as you can see that love is a continues journey&also both of us are looking the same thing in life,so please let's give love a chance in our life to take its position,here are my personal box(carinebabymensah@yahoo.co.uk)please contact me personal so we can know more each other,also for me to sent to you my pictures ok, remember that age or colour even distance can't stop a genuine love,thanks for Ur understanding I'm waiting to read from Ur mail, MISS Carine THEOPHILE

---------
A user has sent this message from BarackObama.com. The sender's name, email address, subject and message have not been verified.