Re: Sapphire.cpp -- Gpl compatible? DFSG-free?

> Wow. Please stop pretending that you have any clue at all what you're
> talking about.

That might be appropriate if I was speaking as any kind of authority.
I'm not; I'm presenting arguments and reasons. Please stick to those
instead of the personal attacks.

(Also, please follow the mailing list CoC; I haven't asked for
individual copies of list responses, please don't send them.)

> Andrew, public domain dedications have always been fine for Debian and
> taken at face value, provided that
[…]

Sure, I agree that's what *has been* done. I'm responding to discussion
about whether it's *correct* to do so, given the arguments against.

I'd be interested to know what arguments there are against those I've
presented (both mine, and those referred to on Rick Moen's site).

--
 \        “Odious ideas are not entitled to hide from criticism behind |
  `\          the human shield of their believers' feelings.” —Richard |