Special Offer from BCI Staffing -- 4-8 FREE TEMP HOURS

Hello,

I'm with BCI Staffing.  I wanted to do a bit of networking and stay on your radar for any temporary or contract staffing needs that may present themselves.  In today's fiscally conservative times, temporary employees can often be a cost effective solution to meeting the demands of your business.

I'd like the opportunity to show you the talented candidates BCI has available to help you and we've put together a special offer in the hopes of gaining your business:

For every temporary employee that you book through BCI Staffing during the month of April for a 4+ week engagement (40 hours or more), you'll receive a discount of 4 FREE HOURS. Candidates may qualify for 8 FREE HOURS (based on rates -- just inquire with me)!

Whether clerical or c-level, we have a broad array of candidates available to assist your team of full time employees.  BCI Staffing maintains a proprietary database of 200,000+ resumes. We're able to quickly supply candidates with wide-ranging skills to companies in many industries:

Legal
Administrative/Clerical
Finance/Banking/Accounting
Healthcare/Biotech/Medical
IT/Engineering
Call Center
Manufacturing/Operations
Marketing/Sales
Education/Training
Real Estate/Facilities
Advertising/Public Relations/Media

If you have any needs, don't hesitate to contact me.  Keep us in mind for your full time positions as well -- we work on a contingency basis and would love the opportunity to present our candidates.

Cheers,

Tony Pietrzak
Temporary Staffing Coordinator
BCI Staffing