license questions with hyphenation patterns for FBReader

Hello Debian legal folks! (please CC me in answers)

I have a question regarding hyphenation patterns from FBReader package, presented as a zip
archive in upstream tarball [1]. It's a set of files of
.tex-derived, machinery-processed files plus CHANGES and LICENSE files. Original files
have various licenses...

I assume GPL, LGPL and Public Domain files are safe, as usually, but Latex Project Public
License is new for me, and I am wondering can modifications of files under this license be
placed in Debian archive as they are included in upstream tarball.

[1] http://fbreader.org/fbreader-sources-0.10.2.tgz, file
fbreader/zlibrary/text/data/hyphenationPatterns.zip

TIA,
C++/Perl developer, Debian Maintainer