Re: Looking for +info about the license of a new package: Ossec

About the first path:

The license [1] is showing this text:
"This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project
for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/).
"

isn't it enough? how should be the text that this license needs to show to satisfy the first possibility?

[1] http://www.ossec.net/main/license/

2009/11/1 Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>
On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 10:58 PM, Jose Antonio Quevedo
> About repositories:
> Where will the package be placed in each one of that possibilities?

For the first two, probably main.

> About the third possibility:
> how the package have to be done to be accepted by the ftpmaster? why could
> ftpmaster reject it?

I think the third possibility just falls under the category of
"insane", which the Debian ftpmasters tend not to like :)

Anyway, the reject FAQ is here:

http://ftp-master.debian.org/REJECT-FAQ.html

I strongly suggest that you exhaust the first two options before
visiting the third one.

--
bye,
pabs