Art content licensing question
I was wondering if the following license (heavily modified from zlib) would be acceptable for works of art included Debian:
This work is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
arising from the use of this work.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this work for any purpose,
including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
freely, subject to the following restrictions:
1. The origin of this work must not be misrepresented; you must not
claim that you created the original work. If you use this work
in a product, an acknowledgment of this use is required.
2. Altered versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
misrepresented as being the original work.
3. All derivatives of this work must be released under this license.
For the purpose of this license, a derivative is a work generated by
modifying the licensed work.
4. All aggregates containing this work must be allowed to be sold,
swapped, given away, or otherwise distributed freely.
5. This notice may not be removed or altered from this work.