Re: licensing for libpam-pwfile (ITP)

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> Antonio Radici <antonio@dyne.org> forwards:
> >     * Let me know you're using it
>
> Fails the “Desert Island” and “Dissident” tests commonly used for
> DFSG freeness.

More clearly, I think it's postcardware (which I think has always been
regarded as a failure of several DFSG points) - and also effectively a
termination clause on the death of the licensor (another famous way to
breach the DFSG).

Other than that, I broadly agree with Ben Finney.  It resembles some
mistakes I made in ac.uk.

This email says "ITP" in the subject line, so can someone point me at
the bug for it, please?  I didn't find it at a glance.

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef