Re: enabling transport and on storage encryption in bacula on debian build

Hendrik Weimer <hendrik@enyo.de> wrote:
> [...]. However, Debian's policy on licensing
> usually involves taking the high road rather than doing what you can
> get away with. [...]

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but please don't state it as
fact.  I believe that Debian's policy on licensing is generally to try
to do what we think the software and licence authors intended, but to
be fairly cautious because we don't have big money or fast lawyers and
it really sucks if you're a maintainer who gets a complaint from the
copyright holder.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef