What To Avoid For When Listing REO Properties

Dear Friend,

This past Friday our firm was quoted again in the press. This
time it was in the Investor’s Business Daily, and the article
details how to manage out of state borrower’s of defaulted paper.

Please be sure to read it before it is taken offline.

http://www.investors.com/editorial/IBDArticles.asp?artsec=27&issue=20081204

Also, in case you missed the information rich webinar, it will be
available until this Monday only. I would suggest you download it
as soon as you can.

Specifically, we mention what Dandrew Capital Partners looks for
when buying pools of REO and Defaulted Paper product.

http://www.camerondirect.com/salwebcast_replay.html

This won’t be up much longer as we have to make room for his
next event soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best,
Sal

Salvatore M. Buscemi
Managing Director