Re: licensing issue at APT

El domingo,  9 de noviembre de 2008 a las 01:35:35 -0200, Andre Felipe Machado escribía:

> Please, I need legal advice about the bug report [0] in APT.

 Just a note that "legal advice" means "advice given by someone acting as a
lawyer". As such, very few people in this list is qualified to give legal
advice, and those who are will not give it, because giving legal advice has
some unwanted legal consequences. Basically, nobody wants to be sued if they
happen to give wrong advice :)

 Some of us may give our opinions, or say what we would do in that
circumstance, but the responsibility for the decision lies entirely with
you.

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/