Re: licensing issue at APT

Hello,
I am not a lawyer. Nor a paralegal. Nor an USA citizen.
I understand that Debian Project is a volunteer effort, and hints and
tips at debian-legal list are only "hints and tips" only for the sake of
Project benefit only, and MY decision will not imply any liability for
any member at this list (or to the Debian Project) at any time and at
any place for anything related to this specific issue.

Could someone tell what are the possible consequences of removing the Qt
specific and deprecated terms since 15 November 2000 from the APT
licensing and what are possible consequences of lefting there as is [0]?

I will not prosecute any member of this list, only expecting a few URLs
pointing to good information sources that back such hints and tips.
Should I ask at groklaw? where to ask?

Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado