Re: Conflicting license for Adeona?

Francois Marier <francois@debian.org> writes:

> (Please CC me on your responses)

Done.

> I was looking at Adeona [0] and considering ITPing [1] it but then
> noticed that the license [2] was a bit weird.

Could you please post the complete text of the license in this thread,
so we (and hypothetical future readers) know we're all discussing the
same text? A URL might not forever deliver the same content.

--
 \           “I was in a bar the other night, hopping from barstool to |
  `\     barstool, trying to get lucky, but there wasn't any gum under |