Documentation copyright/licensing

[Please keep me in the CC, as I am not subscribed to -legal]

I am preparing an upload to tbb.  With this upload, a new binary package
will be introduced, called libtbb-doc.  It will include HTML
documentation files that were generated by Doxygen from the tbb program
sources.  Because of the new binary package, it will have to pass NEW
processing again, which is why I am posting this message to the list.

Now, each HTML file contains this comment:

Generated by Doxygen 1.3.9.1

Each file also contains this footer:

Copyright © 2005-2008 Intel Corporation.  All Rights Reserved.

When I inquired in #debian-devel, AzaThat indicated that the "All Rights
Reserved" has little or no legal meaning anymore.  I wanted to get some
opinions on this list before I upload however.

All of the program sources are clearly covered under GPL2.  The
documentation is mechanically generated from the sources.  Does the
footer statement on documentation pages conflict with that license.  My
initial inclination is that it does not.  Any other opinions?

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez