GPL compatibility with other licenses

Hi,

I'm working on a new package, dpuser (ITP: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi- bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=472961).

It is mostly GPL-2, but contains bits and pieces of various freely available software. I would like to make sure dpuser is distributable.

Most licenses look DFSG-free to me, except the license for pgplot, which is currently in non-free (so I believe dpuser would have to go in non-free as well). IRAF used to be in contrib, although I can't make out why in was not in main.

The fundamental problem with PGPLOT (the most problematic of these licenses is this: PGPLOT is not public-domain software. However, it is freely available for non-commercial use.

I provide links to the licenses below and attach a cut-down version of the debian/copyright file, with only the non-standard licenses:
 - SFL:    http://legacy.imatix.com/html/sfl/sfl4.htm
 - Qwt:    http://qwt.sourceforge.net/qwtlicense.html
 - IRAF:    not available online, see attachement
 - zlib:   http://desktop.google.com/en/copyrights.html#zlib
- f2c: http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/f/f2c/ f2c_20050501-1/f2c.copyright
 - pgplot: http://nova.umuc.edu/~black/pgpcw.html

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Regards, Thibaut.

Dr Thibaut Paumard       | LESIA/CNRS - B. Lyot (n°6)
Tel: +33 1 45 07 75 45   | Observatoire de Paris - Section de Meudon
Fax: +33 1 45 07 79 17   | 5, Place Jules Janssen
thibaut.paumard@obspm.fr | 92195 MEUDON CEDEX (France)