GDAL HDF4 (HDF-EOS) driver license

	It may be my english skills that are failing me, but is that
	``without fee'' piece DFSG-compliant, or not?

$ cat gdal/frmts/hdf4/hdf-eos/README
The following source files are taken from the HDF-EOS package

EHapi.c,
GDapi.c,
SWapi.c,
HDFEOSVersion.h,
HdfEosDef.h,
ease.h

and have the following copyright notice:

Copyright (C) 1996 Hughes and Applied Research Corporation

Permission to use, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation
for any purpose without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and
this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.

$