Re: About a couple of licenses in Japanese

Miriam,

http://879.hanac200x.jp/se/index.html

This site does appear to be copyright free and allows commercial and non-commercial use. For commercial use however you need to contact the author.

ここの素材は著作権フリーですので、商用でも何でも自由に使って頂いて構いません。 但し、商用の素材集に入れる時は事前にご連絡下さい。

http://osabisi.sakura.ne.jp/m2/material.html

This site however seems to not allow redistribution without permission.

何らかの創作物の一部として使用せずに 素材その物のみを
無断で転載・配布する事は禁止いたします
(素材データとしての転載・再配布を行いたい場合は 事前に
ご相談下さい)

It also forbids derivative works without permission.

ここの素材を加工・改造した物を"素材として"広く配布する事もできません
(配布を行いたい場合は事前にご相談下さい)

I hope that helps.

Ian

08/01/07 に Miriam Ruiz < little.miry@gmail.com> さんは書きました:
As usual, I'm having some problems with licenses in Japanese.

From what I can understand, this license is free (public domain, in fact):

The Match-Makers (http://osabisi.sakura.ne.jp/m2/):
http://879.hanac200x.jp/se/index.html

        ここの素材は著作権フリーですので、商用でも何でも自由に使って頂いて構いません。

        "This material is copyright free, you can freely use it."

But, of course, I'm not totally sure, so I'd like a confirmation.

I have some doubts regarding this other one:

Hanac200x (http://879.hanac200x.jp/):
http://osabisi.sakura.ne.jp/m2/material.html

It seems to be free, but I'm not exactly sure whether it makes some
restrictions about its usage (commercial use or use in pornographic
stuff). If it was so, it obviously wouldn't be DFSG-free. Can anyone
confirm, please?

Thanks!! :)

Miry