About a couple of licenses in Japanese

As usual, I'm having some problems with licenses in Japanese.

>From what I can understand, this license is free (public domain, in fact):

The Match-Makers (http://osabisi.sakura.ne.jp/m2/):

        "This material is copyright free, you can freely use it."

But, of course, I'm not totally sure, so I'd like a confirmation.

I have some doubts regarding this other one:

Hanac200x (http://879.hanac200x.jp/):

It seems to be free, but I'm not exactly sure whether it makes some
restrictions about its usage (commercial use or use in pornographic
stuff). If it was so, it obviously wouldn't be DFSG-free. Can anyone
confirm, please?

Thanks!! :)